Chronic Bronchitis Copd - Basics in Bronchitis Detection, Conventional TreatmentAcute bronchitis the sounds along your upper respiratory ways change so the doctor will examine you with the stethoscope and will detect easily the disease. If you have chronic bronchitis your doctor is supposed to make some specific determinations such as: X-ray of your chest and pulmonary function tests.
- Chronic bronchitis the lungs are more vulnerable, so you should have an yearly vaccination against flu, pneumonia.
- It is not complicated and you may not be required a second or booster shot.
- Take your medications only as suggested by your doctor.
- An expectorant may be usefull if your cough is dry.
- If you observe any change in the color, volume and thickness of the phlegm it means you have an infection.
- Accept the way things are in life.
- Only then will you be able to accept these points on Bronchitis Treatment.
- Bronchitis Treatment can be considered to be part and parcel of life.
Home Remedies inAcute and chronic bronchitis In acute bronchitis You should stay at home, keep warm and drink lots of fluids, do not make physical efforts, inhale steam and use a vaporizer. In this phase the symptoms such as: wheezing, shortness of breath and fever are reduced if followed the indications. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Chronic Bronchitus information?
Infections with bacterias are treated with broad spectrum antibiotics for 10 days. You should stop smoking and have steroids prescribed against the inflammation. In COPD and chronic bronchitis you may need an bronchodilator anticholinergic. In severe cases of chronic bronchitis and COPD oxygen therapy is usefull. It can be administered continous or only when needed. Try not to expose the oxygen tank to flammable materials or sources of direct heat such as: radiators or hair dryers. Your doctor will urge you to stop smocking, because it may reduce the symptoms and increase life expectancy.