Bronchitis Breathing - Signs and Symptoms of Bronchitis
The bronchi are the lining of the air tubes of the lungs. The inflammation of the bronchi is called Bronchitis. It can be the result of a cold, a sore throat or influentza. The cool air and the low temperatures in winter influence in a negative way the disease. You can be contaminated with the virus that causes Is bronchitis spreadable
a polluted atmosphere or by smoking.
- The symptoms last for one or two weeks, but this period is longer and the Bronchitis becomes chronic in cigarette smokers.
- They manifest also inevitable winter flare -ups.
- Bronchitis takes part of the disease grouped under COPD which means chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- If the disease doesn't respond to treatment it can progress to COAD (chronic obstructive airway disease).
- In this case tiny lung air sacs break down to form larger air spaces.
- At the same time, because of this change, the surface area available for the transfer of the oxygen to the blood is much less.
- So the other organs are less oxygenated. the mucus block the smaller bronchial tubes which becomes inflamed.
Using a Microscope We can Have the Image of the Cells in the Healthy Lungs
These cells looks tall, columnar and their surface is covered with cilia which are able to move creating the image of a wind blowing across a field of ripe corn. This surface covered with cilia is near the inside of the tube and it has the role to protect the lungs. This protection is possible because the movement of the cilia carry dust and other foreign materials upwards and away from the delicate air sacs from the lungs.
The Heart is Also Affected in Bronchitis
The right heart enlarges. There is an extra pumping power because of the increase of the resistance to blood pumped through the lungs. The consequence is the oedema which is an exaggerated accumulation of liquid in the interstitial space. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Bronchitis Breathing, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too!
Another sign of chronic bronchitis cough medicines
. It is produced by the bronchospasm which is represented by the contraction of the circular muscles in the wall of the bronchial tubes.If this happenes the coughing becomes less efective too. It is not necessary that only the learned can write about Bronchitis Emphysema. As long as one ahs a flair for writing, and an interest for gaining information on Bronchitis Emphysema, anyone can write about it.
This Circumstances Smoking Becomes More Dangerous
Another disease which takes part of the category of COPD is Emphysema. Bronchitis in the elderly
lead to breathlessness. Anothe aspect is that it is restricted the quantity of the oxygen that reaches to the blood. This blood without enough oxygen is blue and it gives a bluish tinge to the skin. In medicine this color of the skin is called cyanosis. This is a very helpful sign for the diagnosis. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Www Bronchitis. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.