Viral and Bacterial Bronchitis - Herbal Therapy for BronchitisNumerous herbs have anti-inflammatory and expectorant capabilities and are helpful in fighting bronchitis. A handful of common remedies follow. To soothe a dry bronchial cough, drink a hot mullein-coltsfoot tea several times a day.
Chinese Herbal Therapy Chinese doctors blame internal damp-what you should know about antibiotics for bronchitis, and thus will most often treat this condition by using herbs to expel the damp-heat and fortify the lungs and bronchial tubes. We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Bronchial Cough through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.
Traditional Chinese MedicineAcupuncture Acupuncture is useful in opening up congested bronchial tubes and lessening inflammation, which can ease breathing. and relieve the chronic cough that plagues many bronchitis pictures.
Chronic Bronchitis Remedies
Clic Here: * - Chronic Bronchitis Remedies Natural cures for bronchitis include focusing some attention to maintaining ...
For centuries, apricot seed has been used in formulas to treat the coughs and wheezing associated with bronchitis. Use caution with this herb, as apricot seed alone can be toxic in high doses. With people wanting to learn more about Bronchitis Symptoms, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Bronchitis Symptoms!
Acupressure To relieve bronchial spasms, acupressure targets the lung, spleen, stomach, kidney, bladder, conception vessel, and adrenal points on the forearm, front of the calf, back of the neck, chest, ankles, and upper back (between the shoulder blades and the spine). It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Dry Bronchial Cough.
- Hydrotherapy Use steam inhalation to help clear congestion.
- See "Aromatherapy" in "Introduction to Complementary Therapies" section for directions.
- Adding aromatic oils is optional.
- A mustard plaster can be applied to the chest to loosen deep congestion.
- We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Bronchitis.
- We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.
- Homeopathy Bronchitis may respond to homeopathic treatment.
- However, the selection of a remedy-more than one is available depends on your symptoms and the stage of the Condition.
- Don't try treating this disorder yourself.
- See a homeopathic professional.
To Quiet a Cough, Try Echinacea TinctureTake 15 to 30 drops 2 to 5 times daily. To loosen phlegm and open clogged bronchial tubes, drink coltsfoot tea daily. To make the tea, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the herb in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes; strain. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Bronchitis is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Bronchitis has really entered you!
- Using auricular therapy, an acupuncturist targets the bronchi, heart, lung, and adrenal gland points.
- In performing full-body acupuncture, various lung, liver, stomach, and bronchial points are manipulated.
- If additional symptoms are present (coughing, phlegm, or fever) other points are targeted, as necessary.
- People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Bronchitis Symptoms is false.
- However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!
To Soothe Inflamed Bronchial Tubes, Sip Plain Mullein TeaTo make the tea, steep 1 to 2 teaspoons of the herb in 1 cup of boiling water for 10 minutes; strain. The initial stages of this article on Bronchial Cough proved to be difficult. However, with hard work and perseverance, we have succeeded in providing an interesting and informative article for you to read.
Herbal Remedies for Bronchitis - How to Treat Bronchitis With Herbs
- To make the tea, steep 1 teaspoon each of dried mullein, coltsfoot, and anise seed in 1 cup boiling water for 10 minutes; strain.
- For bronchial spasms, drink thyme 3 three times daily.
- To prepare the tea, steep 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves in 1 cup of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes; strain through cheesecloth.