Bronchitis Mayo Clinic - Nicotine Addiction Remedies and CureFirst, the Prognosis: Cigarette smoking is the main cause of lung cancer. Smoking cigarettes also predisposes you to cancer of the esophagus and the bladder, is one of the main contributors to heart attacks, and is implicated in some stomach diseases, such as ulcers.
The poisons in tobacco very readily find their way into the bloodstream, and anything that affects the blood affects every organ and tissue of the body. It greatly harms the blood corpuscles, has a very damaging effect on the nervous system, causing poor circulation. Smoking is not only the main cause of cancer of the lungs, it also causes other serious lung diseases such as emphysema and bronchitis.
The Following Medicines are Used to Cure the AddictionMagnolia: The medical properties of magnolia will cure nicotine addiction when taken with other hygienic measures. Sometimes, what we hear about Bronchitis can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical. This is why we have introduced this side of Bronchitis to you.
Persons suffering from tuberculosis, palpitation of the heart, irregular pulse, cancer, inactivity of the skin, or paralysis of the nervous system who use tobacco in any form, will find that these ills may in many cases be traced directly to the use a tobacco. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Bronchitis Congestion. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Bronchitis Congestion.
"Side Effects"It's good for fever and acid reflux. It can be taken for a long time without any ill effects. Lobelia: "Side- Effects" It is the most powerful relaxant known among the herbs that have no harmful effects. It makes the blood pulse fuller and slower in cases of inflammation and fever. Lobelia reduces palpitation of the heart (trembling or irregular, rapid heart beat). Pages and pages could be written on all the benefits of lobelia We have written a humorous anecdote on Bronchitis to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Bronchitis too!
Too much emphasis cannot be placed upon the fact that people who use tobacco in any form will finally find their bodies in a weakened and diseased condition. Medical workers see the truth of the above statements lived out before their eyes every day.
- Echinacea: "Side Effects" An excellent blood cleanser.
- Used for blood poisoning, fevers, carbuncles, acne, eczema, boil, peritonitis, syphilis conditions, bites and stings of poisonous insects or snakes.
- Licorice: Licorice is primarily used for lung and throat.
- It is useful in coughs, bronchitis, congestion, ect.
- It was used as a treatment for coughs as long ago as the third century B.C.
- It is frequently added to other herbal.
Peppermint: Excellent for chills, colic, fevers, dizziness, flatulence, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dysentery, cholera, heart trouble, palpitation of the heart, influenza, la grippe, and hysteria.
"Side Effects"It is a general stimulant. It quickly diffuses itself through the system and brings back to the body its natural warmth and glow. Replaces aspirin and coffee much better. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Bronchitis that we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!
- Chewing Tobacco is a common cause of cancer in the mouth, while pipe smoking is responsible for the development of cancer on the lips.
- Smoking and chewing tobacco weakens and debilitates the digestive organs.
- The loss of saliva that is caused by chewing tobacco is one of the ways by which the system sustains loss and injury through the use of tobacco.
- There is a lot of jargon connected with Bronchitis.
- However, we have eliminated the difficult ones, and only used the ones understood by everyone.