Bronchitis to Pneumonia - Bronchitis Remedies - What Works and What Doesn't
You're suffering from bronchitis, the bad news is that there's no official cure. You'll just have to wait for it to go away on its own. At the same time, that doesn't mean you have to suffer with full-blown symptoms; there are bronchitis remedies out there.
Lot of these bronchitis remedies might seem a little unorthodox, but these natural products often have excellent expectorant, mucous-reducing, anti-viral agents.
- Make a tea from 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, cloves, and ginger powder.
- Or you could mix them all up with honey and eat that.
- This mixture works as an anti inflammatory that cuts down on mucous production.
- Ginger can also help boost the immune system.
Do I Have Bronchitis or Just a Cold?
Some Other Bronchitis Remedies Include VeggiesTake some fresh spinach leaves, eight ounces of water, and mix a teaspoon of honey and a wee bit of ammonium chloride. This is a good bronchitis remedy. There has been an uncalculatable amount of information added in this composition on Bronchitis. Don't try counting it! .
- Onion juice.
- Yes, onion juice, one teaspoon each morning to be exact for the next four months.
- It might be hard to swallow, but onions can help you heal.
A Pan, Heat Up Some Castor Oil Plant LeavesAfter they cool, spread them on your chest (or on whoever else has bronchitis). But remember, it's poisonous, so don't eat it! Try to keep the leaves somewhere overnight. We would like you to leisurely go through this article on Bronchitis to get the real impact of the article. Bronchitis is a topic that has to be read clearly to be understood.
1/2 Teaspoon of Licorice Root Tea Steeped in a Cup of Hot Water is Another Good RemedyAllow it to cool first, strain it, then drink. Do this three times a day. There is a lot of jargon connected with Bronchitis Remedies. However, we have eliminated the difficult ones, and only used the ones understood by everyone.
You Need Some Bronchitis Remedies, Here's a List to Get You Started:1. In a glass of milk, add half a teaspoon of turmeric. Drink this two to three times a day on an empty stomach. Having a penchant for Bronchitis Remedies led us to write all that there has been written on Bronchitis Remedies here. Hope you too develop a penchant for Bronchitis Remedies! .
Home Remedies for Bronchitis
- Mix equal amounts of water, flour, and mustard powder together.
- Spread this over the chest of whoever is suffering from bronchitis.
- A word of warning: Test this on a small area of the skin first, since a lot of people are sensitive to mustard.