Bronchitis Symptom - What is the Cause of Bronchitis in Children?
Bronchitis is better understood if one knows what is the anatomy of the respiratory system, especially the airways. These are air passages. The throat and the mouth are the beginning of the airway system, then come the bronchi, bronchioles and last the alveoli, which healp the oxygen get into your bloodstream.
Children are More Affected by Infections of Those Parts, Including Bronchitis
In the majority of children, bronchitis is the cause of a viral infection. The treatment in such cases of bronchitis should only be rest, plenty of fluid and a lot of love. The reason why many doctors prescribe antibiotics in cases of bronchitis in children is not already known. Antibiotics are known for treating a bacteria, but in almost ninety of the bronchitis cases this is not the case. A viral infection is the cause of bronchitis, not a bacteria. In adults, especially the one that smoke, things are a little different. Because of the smoke, their bronchi are already damaged and a bronchitis due to a bacteria infection is more probable. Even in these cases, bronchitis will not be treated with antibiotics until you have coughed for at least one to two weeks. So in children, antibiotics should not be medications to treat bronchitis
. Every cloud has a silver lining; so consider that this article on Bronchitis Viral to be the silver lining to the clouds of articles on Bronchitis Viral. It is this article that will add more spice to the meaning of Bronchitis Viral.
- There is not very much material on cases of bronchitis in children, because of the fact that there are not many things to say.
- The cause of the bronchitis is almost always a virus and there are no bronchitis complications when children are involved.
- They will experience a lot of coughing when suffering from bronchitis, but children recover on their own from bronchitis.
- The same viruses that give a child a runny nose are also responsible for bronchitis.
- So in cases of bronchitis in children there is not much to do to prevent it.
- What is done to prevent a cold, a flu can also be done in cases of bronchitis.
- Did you ever believe that there was so much to learn about Bronchitis Complications?
- Neither did we!
- Once we got to write this article, it seemed to be endless.
The Main Symptoms of Bronchitis are: